Thursday, April 19, 2007

its almost 100 perfect!



so, picture above is a specimen of hepatocelullar carcinoma, its clear enough, isnt it? atypical, polymorphic, hyperchromatic nuclei, so many tumor nest, and its clearly in d liver cell.. but, wut happen jus now was unbelieavable, ive made wrong diagnosis! sialaaaaaaaan....

I really really should believe my hunch!!

It’s hepatocellular carcinoma for PA's sake!! Why should I change d answer in last second to chronic hepatitis!! I should know dat I have a big talent in pathology(hoek)..hik hiks..i lost 12 points because of that..

And the reason of me changing the answer is because I didn’t believe the sound inside my mind!! It’s a hunch tau gak to…

But don’t call me denta if I dun take a lesson from all diz.. the moral of the story is u sud believe d sound inside ur heart, n I knew it, really sure of it, that’s d sound of my celestial hunch tell me not to change d answer.hiks..

Sedihnya…

No comments: