Thursday, April 19, 2007

Ambitious?

On my way back to home jus now, I had been forced to stop by to ambarukmo, he2.. Then watched sort of French movie of the French movie festival in cineplex21,ambarukmo. And I watched “Les ambitieux”, means, ambitious supposedly..

The story is about a young author, from kind of little town in France, try to strive for his ambitious of being published-book author. So he met one editor in Paris, a woman, typically modern city urban woman. And yup, your right, there was an affair between them.. despite the fact that each of them already had partner, but affair still an affair. The story was not about the affair, it’s just a small portion of it.. maybe the movie want to show us the adventurous culture of French people. The big story was still the struggle of the author, and inspired by a story of his treachery-editor’s that which was an important people in the past. So basically, he tried to reproduce the story, but without consent of the woman. And hell yeah, when the woman figure out that he tried to steal story, she became so furious of it. In spite of her feeling, she dumped, and at last humiliated the author in front of public.. fin? Of course not, the ending was still good ending, it’s a romantic movie, of course there would be a huge hug and kiss at the end of the movie..

the Idea of the movie was just regular, we can find it in every flicks or soaps, but I like the way they illustrate the whole story, it was like we were in the movie, because at least me, could feel the thrill, the joy, and the fear, of every character of the movie.. and its jus so French movie, with large portion of kissing, hugging and fucking scene.. French people really know how to make a good romantic flick.. I even still can feel the romance till when I wrote this post..(hehe, berlebihan banget gak sih??)..

Yah, gitu deh, seru aja rasanya, release all d tension setelah melakukan kesalahan diagnosis this morning in pathology xm.. walaupun rasa sebelnya masih bersisa sampai sekarang..

Ok, guess I should come back to my bookshelf now, still many things I haven’t read, my xm!its next week.. Kotran, Moore, Guyton, and colleagues are waiting for me to be read,hiks.. au revoir!!

No comments: