Saturday, March 6, 2010

Weekend..

My room 9:36 pm

Weekend..you know what.it's been a while since the last time I know what's the real definition of a weekend.. I lost it..I've lost the meaning of weekend..how sad..

People said weekend is meant to be the time when we could take a break from our routine, take a deep breath, have fun, n stuffs.. But for me, weekend just lost the meaning..

I still have to do my job in the weekend, dropping by some client's order when all couple were enjoying the city's vibe of saturday night..well,I'm not complaining, since I don't have an exact work hour.. And I like to do it, humans -esp men- are homo faber, creature of work.. We are what we do, our works define our self..

The point is,, weekday and weekend is just the same.. enjoy all day we passed as much as possible.. Feel the vibe.. If that happened, at least we don't have to bitch around when monday is come..

Anyway, enjoy your weekend..whatever it is your doing tonight..

Me? I'm just enjoying my quality time, alone in the house.. Sitting on the couch, full control of the tv's remote, with a carton of milk*slurup*.. Pretty much exciting, isn't it?

We r not defined by the weekend or the weekday.. Yet, all days are defined by us..

Enjoy! :-)..
Blogging directly from my mobile device.
RIM's BlackBerry 8520®

powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments: