Thursday, February 11, 2010

Flight of ideas..

At the moment..I feel like burst of ideas coming through my small head.. Streaming through my vein and artery..leaving a big question with the biggest question mark in my head..

What am I supposed to do with those ideas..??

Those are not a structured ideas as they are so diverse,so random.. Starting from my plan in selling my products, till the newest spaceport will be built in biak..from an idea to help my grandma selling her mushroom (literal mushroom ok,not the one that makes us fly high:p) till my plan to build a library..oh.God..so random..

So what's next? I think I will just leave my head to take its peace for a while..take a deep breath..than start jotting down all the ideas on a paper,make it more well-structured..n decide what to do,when, n how am I gonna do with all those stuffs inside my head..


So folks, wish me all the luck..
:-)..



Blogging directly from my mobile device.
RIM's BlackBerry 8520®

powered by Sinyal Kuat INDOSAT

No comments: